The Japanese group class resumed in July.
About dealing with visitors at EIA’s reception counter to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (As of September 25, 2020)
Recently several more infection cases of COVID-19 have been reported in Fukui and neighbor areas, EIA is implementing the following measures in response.
For those who have traveled to and from areas outside Japan within two weeks, please allow us to refrain from face-to-face interaction and respond by phone or email instead.
The Japanese classes will be available if more than two weeks have passed since you enter Japan and you have no fever and no poor physical conditions.
Your understanding and cooperation are greatly appreciated.
For beginners of Japanese and those learning Hiragana and Katakana.
For those who can read Hiragana and Katakana and understand a little Japanese.
- Dates: See the calendar below ( 12 classes a month)
- Time: 9:30am to 10:45am (75 minutes)
- Capacity: Up to six people per group
- Prior registration is required.
- Textbooks：You can use the prepared book in the class free.
- Please bring your own writing utensils.
- There’s no commitment about attending on every class, though we recommend attending the classes as many as possible.
◆Tuition (Advanced payment)
※ Please have the exact amount ready.
① Administration Fee (valid for one year)： 1000 yen
② Class Fee： 2000 yen per month
A certificate of attendance will be issued for those who have filled their course card.
※Email and Facebook Messenger can always be used for registration and consultation about individual classes.
January group calendar
January/1月/tháng 1, 2021 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
How about learning a new Language? Come to our Portuguese Club!
Twice a month, on Wednesdays