Sorry, this entry is only available in Japanese. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language.
For beginners of Japanese and those learning Hiragana and Katakana.
For those who can read Hiragana and Katakana and understand a little Japanese.
- Dates: Tuesdays through Fridays
*January group class period : From January 14 to 31 (total of 12 classes)
- Time: 9:30am to 10:45am (75 minutes)
- Capacity: Up to six people per group
- Prior registration is required.
- Textbooks are supplied by the classroom. Please bring your own writing utensils.
- A certificate of attendance will be issued for those who have filled their course card.
◆Tuition (paid in advance)
※ Pre-registration is required. Please pay in exact change.
① Administration Fee (valid for one year) 1000 yen
② Class Fee (from September 2019) 2000 yen per month
A certificate of attendance will be issued for those who have filled their course card.
※Email and Facebook Messenger can always be used for registration and consultation about individual classes.
チラシPDF版 Microsoft Word – 日本語サポーター養成講座2019チラシfin
How about learning a new Language? Come to our Portuguese Club!
Twice a month, on Wednesdays